Saturday 10 September 2011

A little Inspiration


















  So i have gradually been moving in to my new house in Wolverhampton for my 2nd year of uni. Ive been planning the look i want for my room.....this is a little inspiration that has helped me decide the look i am going for. I want everything to be in different shades of white to give a pure and peaceful look with different textures, from quilt to curtains and cushions. I will keep you posted on how its going and a before and after picture of the room.
 If you have any ideas or comments please please share :).

                                                                                Janice
                                                                                  xo
                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. SOO beautiful. Im now a follower. Hope to see more posts off you soon. x

    ReplyDelete